Wolfpack team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Wolfpack team players

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PRESS OVER CALENDAR ICON TO SEE NEXT GAMES OF OUR TEAM
Real Soccer about to close. We are looking for new games to play with our team.

Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V.Kadlec

V.Kadlec

Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. Empty
PostSubject: Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.   Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

So yeah. Here is the forum-post i was talkin about. First of all:

I DONT think im good, no, mostly i think im like worst player. But I think i think that i know enough to argue with you. 
I DONT like to point at specific players, I just try to give excamples for better understanding.
I DONT want to judge players for theyr playstyle, for being bad, and also dont like to hype good players.
I DONT want to write sensless or pointless stuff, so every1 feel free to argue, as long as it happens civilisated and that stuff.

(my english is very.. bad. So yeah.. if you dont understand a line 100 %, ask me be4 argue. its better for everyone of us, even for my grammar Wink ) 

First of all, I try to complain you how i think this game works. We often talkd about positions and passing and all that, and thats what im goin to say now. There are some more Positions than DF, MF, FW, etc. The Specifiv, like DM-MF, or FS-FW etc. but I will talk about the GENERALS. 

GK: nothin to complain, every1 should know what is the job here. 
DF: Is to DEFEND. They are there to try to clear our half, try to defend the goal, SOMETIMES if its needed they try to pass, assist the mf and fw. But theyr main job is to defend. 

MF: Depends on the specific, just for excample. DM has to be more defensive, but always a bit more offensive than DF, same in other way for OM. Wingers can be both too, but i think theyr main job is to work the whole Wing of the Field, they have to be fast and can run all the game, thats most important (ill argue later) The job of mf is a bit of all. Support fw and df, sometimes score, mostly create room and try to pass for the fw goals. 

FW: Have to score. Or Assist, depends on the Strategy. they can support MF if the MF support the DF, but NOT more. (Not in xtreme situation, like red cards, no mf, etc.) 

Thats what i think is most important to know. What IS your job and what do you have to do?! 
There are alot more parts, but if you dont know that, you shouldnt play rs.

For doing a good game, there is much you need with your team. Passing, know your mates, trust your mates, help them, sometimes get them awake Very Happy, cheer them, being a nice player (Mostly!), strategy, pass, SOMETIMES soloskills, and most important: FUN. If you dont have fun, you cant help. You need fun to keep up playn, if you have fun, most comes with itself. You will be a nice player, it will be easyier to complain stuff, to argue with other player etc. I dont care if i lose 10-0, as long as my mates try theyr best or just are kind persons. I only hate if i know the player (or me) could do better, thats pissing me off. 

But there is no "BIG" point you should have to know. I mean, sure, the rules of football. Very Happy logical. but more passing? No! For excample. why you should pass if they dont want to attack? Why you should risk to get counterd? A boring 0-0 is better than a hard playd 1-0 lose. Its depending on what strategy you have, what you try to play. And also: If you know what your mates do, if you know the ways they try to run, there is ONE Pass which could destroy the whole enemy defensive. thats better than 10 worse "At least i try"-Passes. 

Its very important that you know your strategy. If one DF, for excample, is tryn to do Offside traps, and the other just try to defend room and goal, one mistake and all is ruined. Thats what the fw and mf do, they wait for this mistake, or try to counter, or try to outpass, or try to solo them (<- not that often like the other ways pls Very Happy

A team should know what they do, they should train it and be able to change the strategy if its needed.. (why you should try do defend your goal if you r 2-0 behind?) 

Also, a team has to be above the whole field. In my last game, for excample, we had a field like that:

-----FW---FW------
--------------------
--------------------
--------DM---------
-----DF---DF-------

Why? There are two bunches at fw and df, but noone rlly handle the wing, noone the midfield, and it dont rlly helps if the fw takes mf, or the df does that. they just would open theyr position. 

We had a game with me and walcott (again only excample. there could be ANY other mf in it, it would be better than the first) 

-------FW------
MF----------MF-
----------------
----DF----DF---

We had EVERY part of the field marked with players. The mf took wings, and the DF and FW took middle. I dont like man-marking in rs, there are to much differences between players. You need to THINK more than you do in REAL football. 

"Where could your enemy run?" "Where can you be to avoid that?" "Where you have to stand to mark MOST of the field?" "and where you have to stand to reach the ball be4 faster enemy XYZ?"

Thats why i dont like offside trap: if you, as df, are at middle line to do offside, and they have one fast, they try to lob to him, right above you, so he just runs and you are too far away even BE4 you know whats happening. 

Same for fw/mf in other direction. Always look for holes, always try to find the player which can helps you doing that, if you see there is a player always stopping theyr offside, walk up to a line with him, try to catch the maximum point, so you can just run into theyr back. ( And the other: LOOK for it, there IS a hole ANYtime, you just need to find, great if the guy which passes and guy which runs lucky see the same hole Wink)

Thats what i try to say. You dont need high level or good skills or talent, as long as you THINK. You cant 3 vs 1 them here, not even if you can do that real Wink search the holes, use your brain, try to play with your team, as simple as it sounds, most forget that. And there is one gadget which can helps you very good: the radar. If you see like that

--------------------Enemy------
----Team-----------------------
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
--------------Ball/U-------------

Try to do that: 

-------BALL----Enemy----------
Team------\-------------------
------------\------------------
-------------\YOU-------------

As simple as it sounds, it will end like that:

------Team/BALL/ENEMY-----YOU----
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

You made that situation easy, since you r goin 2vs1. Just try to cross back, noone hates you if you fail, shit happens, you should try! 1 or 2 succesfull times and you know what to do. Use the field, not only one side, not only pass for pass. Be creative, try to pass into runway of your teammate, lob, dribble, whatever. there are so much possibilities, you dont just have to PASS PASS PASS. Noone kills you if you fail your dribble once or twice, just watch that you are not to egoistic. 

If the Defens does her joob, and the mf supports the defence (btw sorry that i dont write about them, its just.. they know theyr job.. Very Happy) it can be so easy. Just train to play together. Not only pass, not only tactic, everything a bit, rest comes itself.

Well, i think i forgot like 200. Argues.. but im tired. Hope you think about what i wrote.. or understand. Would be enough.. haha Very Happy Maybe i add more. feel free to do yourself.. or argue AGAINST mine. im open for anything. as long as you argue friendly and with reasons..
Back to top Go down
V.Kadlec

V.Kadlec

PostSubject: Re: Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.   Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 am

Ah, i forgot something: 

There is no "wrong" or "right". There is just a "good" and "bad". 

And I dont mean good or bad player. I mean,there is no wrong descision, only a better one. Wink 
You cant plan a Football match, you just can imagine HOW it COULD be. And as better you can do that, as better the result will be.
Back to top Go down
constantinescu

PostSubject: Re: Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.   Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 pm

"For doing a good game, there is much you need with your team. Passing, know your mates, trust your mates, help them, sometimes get them awake Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. Icon_biggrin, cheer them, being a nice player (Mostly!), strategy, pass, SOMETIMES soloskills, and most important: FUN. If you dont have fun, you cant help. You need fun to keep up playn, if you have fun, most comes with itself. You will be a nice player, it will be easyier to complain stuff, to argue with other player etc. I dont care if i lose 10-0, as long as my mates try theyr best or just are kind persons. I only hate if i know the player (or me) could do better, thats pissing me off. "

My point exactly....in my post in defenders category, fun is most important factor and chemistry(knowing your teammate good enough so you can anticipate his moves in our team`s best interest.

"But there is no "BIG" point you should have to know. I mean, sure, the rules of football. Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. Icon_biggrin logical. but more passing? No!"

I don`t agree with what you said about PASSING, because it is partially OK to say that you don`t always need to pass the ball but i think you should try to pass every time you see a team player in a better position or a position that can help open the game in a certain direction

"If one DF, for example, is trying to do Offside traps, and the other just try to defend room and goal, one mistake and all is ruined"

That`s why we should consider playing with one defender (because for example i like to use offside trap...other defenders in our team don`t use it and i like to think that i`m pretty good at offside trapping from what i`ve noticed)and because the enemy don`t use offside trap that much( and i think that is the main reason...because the defender can`t sync with it) we could have a certain offensive advantage(that would require a defender that can be trusted with defending being outnumbered at some rare occasions). But again like you said, this thing should be adapted depending on the opponent`s strategy.

One last piece of idea...when the enemy attacks, and he`s in the vicinity of our box, we shouldn`t  get desperately crowded with all effective team....df should be...doing what ever it is that they do best, maximum of one mf should be somewhere near the edge of the box and strikers should be somwhere near the midle of the field. Tell me what you think about what i`ve said
Back to top Go down
V.Kadlec

V.Kadlec

PostSubject: Re: Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.   Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 pm

constantinescu wrote:
"But there is no "BIG" point you should have to know. I mean, sure, the rules of football. Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. Icon_biggrin logical. but more passing? No!"

I don`t agree with what you said about PASSING, because it is partially OK to say that you don`t always need to pass the ball but i think you should try to pass every time you see a team player in a better position or a position that can help open the game in a certain direction

"If one DF, for example, is trying to do Offside traps, and the other just try to defend room and goal, one mistake and all is ruined"

That`s why we should consider playing with one defender (because for example i like to use offside trap...other defenders in our team don`t use it and i like to think that i`m pretty good at offside trapping from what i`ve noticed)and because the enemy don`t use offside trap that much( and i think that is the main reason...because the defender can`t sync with it) we could have a certain offensive advantage(that would require a defender that can be trusted with defending being outnumbered at some rare occasions). But again like you said, this thing should be adapted depending on the opponent`s strategy.

One last piece of idea...when the enemy attacks, and he`s in the vicinity of our box, we shouldn`t  get desperately crowded with all effective team....df should be...doing what ever it is that they do best, maximum of one mf should be somewhere near the edge of the box and strikers should be somwhere near the midle of the field. Tell me what you think about what i`ve said
to pass: Ofc, you should always try to pass to better positionated teammates, i tried to say something like: "If you are alone, noone will kill you if you try to dribble instead of passing all the way back" or "If you see that there is just one enemy between scoring and yourself, and you have the chance to outplay him, its not needed to pass ALL the time" 

I dont mean "being ego is ok sometimes" Very Happy

I dont like offside, its just to risky. I prefer defenders which know how to mark theyr half of field. Not even marking enemys. Most balls can be caught in good positioning and move your player logical... my opinnion. Smile 

Btw: i often notice that there are like 2 guys running to the ball leading enemy, thats not needed and just gives them more space.. we should watch that.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.   Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tactic, Movements and all what happens ingame.
Page 1 of 1